Learn about the recent appearance of The Block in Fortnite. Information on the fate of Risky Reels, #FortniteBlockParty, Fortnite Creative, & more!
What is The Block?
All New Player Created Area Replacing Risky Reels
Risky Reels has been completely flattened by a large slab of concrete! Currently vacant, this area is a reserved spot for upcoming content to include user-made creation in Battle Royale!
Have Your Creations Displayed To The Community
The Block’s appearance is in conjunction with the unveiling of Fortnite Creative during the start of Fortnite’s 7th season, First revealed on stage in The Game Awards 2018.
Use #FortniteBlockParty in SNS to Submit Entries
Submit your creations on social media such as Twitter using the hashtag #FortniteBlockParty to enter your content. Epic will be closely monitoring social media to find the best creations to put on the block!
The Block – Creation Guidelines
Epic has listed out the requirements that players must abide by in order for their creations to be eligible for display on The Block.
Requirements & Guidelines For Submission
- 25×25 tile area on a flat section of your island. It’s very important that your creations can fit nicely on The Block.
- Try to keep your ‘Memory Used’ less than 50,000. Efficiency is just as important as creativity!
- Chests, floor loot and vehicle spawns will be determined by Epic. No need to include these.
SOURCE: Epic Games’ Official Site
Follow The Creative Code Of Conduct
In addition to the guidelines listed above, players must also adhere to the Creative Code Of Conduct that Epic recently posted on their blog. You can check out the details below.
Fortnite’s Code Of Conduct
As this is a new mode in the world of Fortnite, remember that there are some ground rules. This is in order to create a good atmosphere, and ensure the safety of all players.
The Dos & Donts In Fortnite
- Be an extension of the brand. Fortnite is fun, friendly, and welcoming to all players.
- Respect other players. Be graceful in victory and defeat.
- Keep account information safe and private.
- Play fairly and within the rules of the game.
- Use official Fortnite names for all weapons, Outfits, Points of Interest, and items.
- Engage in hate speech, threats, spam, harassment, discriminatory or illegal behavior.
- Be overly commercial or spammy.
- Create or display any pornographic content in association with Fortnite.
- Violate any copyright or trademark of Epic Games or any other third party.
- Promote or engage in gambling associated with Fortnite.
- Participate in any action which, in the sole and exclusive judgment of Epic Games, defrauds the game or any other player.
SOURCE: Fortnite’s Code Of Conduct
Leaked skins in 3D for Fortnite – Leaked models: Interact with the items below to se…