Wolverine, the fierce member of the X-Men, has gotten himself a cool new skin to unlock in Fortnite. But you’ll need to jump through a few hoops to unlock it. This guide will tell you how to unlock the Wolverine Logan Skin in Fortnite.
As usual, these rare skin styles don’t come easily, so you’re going to have to work to unlock the man with dangerous adamantium claws. Luckily enough, we know exactly what you need to, and how to do it.In order to unlock the Logan skin, you’ll need to slice your way through 60 of the game’s weekly challenges no joke . In addition to this, you’ll also need to complete 6 of Wolverine’s Battle Pass Challenges. Again, the game doesn’t specify any, in particular, meaning you have the unbridled freedom to do the ones you want to.
Step 1 – Complete ‘Investigate Mysterious Claw Marks‘
- Jump from the Battle Bus and land at Weeping Woods
- Use the map below to see the locations you should visit
- Investigate each in the bathroom, on the fridge, and on the trailer
Step 2 – Complete ‘Find loading screen picture at Quinjet Patrol site‘
- Exit the Battle Bus near the middle of the map
- Land at the Quinjet ship, which spawns at different places each time
- Enter the Quinjet, and find the loading screen
- Search the loading screen and you’re done
- Complete ‘Find Wolverine’s Trophy at Dirty Docks’
Step 3 – Complete ‘Launch off all Sentinel Hands without touching the ground‘
- Exit the Battle Bus at Dirty Docks.
- Glide over towards the warehouses in Dirty Docks, landing at the one with all the vases.
- Go inside and interact with the Sentinel Head to complete the challenge.
Step 4 – Complete ‘Locate a Mutant Containment Truck‘
- Exit the Battle Bus at Dirty Docks
- Head over to the sentinel robots again, and string together launches from their hands
- Land on the last one to complete the challenge
- Complete ‘Defeat Wolverine’
Step 5 – Complete ‘Locate a Mutant Containment Truck’
- The Trask Transport Truck landmark can be found northeast of Coral Castle and southeast of Lockie Lighthouse. The Truck will be sitting a piece of rock that has introduced in the latest map changes.
Step 6 – Complete ‘Defeat Wolverine’
- It would help to have a whole squad ready to take down the clawed superhero, as by far one of the most difficult bosses to kill by yourself, however, it can still be done.
- Once you grab your gear to defeat him, you will need to track the Marvel hero down deep within the Weeping Woods POI or on the outskirts of Slurpy Swamp. You can find all spawn locations for Wolverine below.
Once you’ve completed these 6 steps, you should then unlock Wolverine.
tiers 1-10 Tiers 11-22 Tiers 23-33 Tiers 34-45 Tiers 46-58 Tiers 59-69 Tiers 70-80 Tiers 8…